Aesthetic Medical Practitioner is pleased to bring you this list of upcoming Educational Webinars. From business building to clinical outcomes, our partners have a range of virtual seminars to assist.
- Select All on the menu below to view past webinars, as selected events may be available on-demand to view after the live date.
- All times listed are Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)
[AST] Latest Clinical Advancements in SKINBETTER SCIENCE® Technology
Advanced Skin Technology invites you to an evening of clinical education to explore latest clinical advancements in skinbetter science® technology.
Introducing the first professional range from skinbetter science - AlphaRet Professional Peel Systems! Designed to benefit a broad range of patients and skin types. join this exclusive on line event to discover:
- The proprietary ingredient technology that distinguishes this range
- A thorough understanding of the two systems and how to integrate them into your patients skincare journey
- The 3-step system and how it works to maximise results
- Patient selection. progression and potential results
- Tips for successful introduction into your practice
and much more ...
Hosted by Tracy May-Harriott & Rick Lawrence
Well into her third decade of a professional aesthetic career. Tracy May-Harrlott of Tracy May Beauty is an international expert in the fields of skincare training and sales. Working within both the dermatologist/plastic surgeon and salon/spa environments as well as a global spokesperson promoting brand awareness for various professional brands. Tracy ss now the Head of International Education and Business Development with skinbetter science®.
Rick Lawrence joined the skinbetter science family as Vice President of International Markets in late 2019. With 20 years of experience in medical aesthetics. Rick has played multiple strategic roles during his career. He has extensive experience on brand building and has led cross-functional teams producing multiple first-in-class FDA approvals for the Restylane franchise of dermal fillers.
Have a Webinar that you want to promote?
List your Webinar:
Note that inclusion of listings is at the discretion of the Aesthetic Medical Practitioner Editor. Listing details will be checked for accuracy, and if a listing is selected the details may be edited to fit into the Aesthetic Medical Practitioner Editorial guidelines.