Infini MFR + LASEMD
Infini MFR and LASEMD combining modalities for enhanced results.
Infini MFR by Lutronic is a popular microneedling fractional radiofrequency (RF) device that uses an innovative combination of RF and microneedling to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin. Infini MFR supports practitioners in taking a highly customised approach to the treatment of the skin’s superficial and deeper layers, allowing them to achieve noticeable, reproducible improvements in wrinkles, pigmentation, skin laxity and acne scarring.
Studies show how Infini MFR creates discrete coagulative injury zones in the dermis, while leaving the epidermis unharmed. Following treatment, the body’s natural healing processes replace target tissue with new collagen and elastin.
In recent years, practitioners have uncovered the benefits of pairing Infini MFR with the non-ablative 1927nm fractional thulium laser LASEMD. Also a product of Lutronic, LASEMD facilitates personalised skin resurfacing and pigmentation treatments by combining a sophisticated laser system with an exclusive line of cosmeceutical ampoules. The LASEMD treats a number of indications including:
- Wrinkle reduction
- Pigment reduction
While Infini MFR is incredibly effective at delivering energy to the skin’s deeper layers, it does not directly address surface issues like pigmentation and superficial fine lines. LASEMD fills this gap by improving the complexion at a surface level. A synergistic effect occurs when Infini MFR and LASEMD are combined which allows practitioners to use low Infini MFR settings with minimal discomfort for the patient, followed by the Advanced Mode of LASEMD. Improvements in laxity and skin tone can be seen after the first treatment, with further changes becoming evident over the course of three treatments spaced four to six weeks apart.
For the last year, Dr Steven Weiner from The Aesthetic Clinique in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida, has been offering a combination of Infini MFR and LASEMD to his patients. ‘The Infini MFR goes deep into the skin to improve the deeper wrinkles and to tighten the skin, but the skin surface – including the pigmentation and the superficial fine lines – aren’t treated with the Infini MFR. So the LASEMD comes along and gives a very superficial skin resurfacing, which adds approximately five to 10 minutes to the procedure, without any additional downtime, and improves sun damage, superficial fine lines and wrinkles,’ explains Dr Weiner.
‘The devices work synergistically because they cause more collagen stimulation than if you use one or the other separately as there’s very little additional time spent doing the procedure, there’s also no additional downtime associated with it and patients see quicker results,’ he continues. ‘Results from Infini MFR take three to four weeks to kick in and three months to see the full benefit, but the results from the LASEMD can be seen between five and seven days as the skin peels or flakes.’
Dr Weiner is one of the world’s most experienced Infini MFR users, having performed over 1,000 Infini MFR treatments over the last five years. ‘Infini MFR has been of great benefit to our patients with acne scarring, particularly for those with darker skin because their choices are very limited,’ he says. ‘I’ve actually become an acne scar centre to which people travel from around the world for treatments. I had a patient last week from Dubai and I get them from all over the US as well. The Infini MFR has put me on the map as far as acne scarring goes.’ AMP
- Combination of radiofrequency and microneedling to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin
- Creates thousands of coagulation zones
- Offers precise energy delivery
- Automatic settings
- Suitable for all skin types
- Low cost consumables
- Minimal downtime (makeup can be worn after 24 hours)
- Easy to delegate
- 34 gauge microneedles for increased patient comfort
- Non-ablative 1927nm fractional thulium laser with exclusive cosmeceuticals
- Rejuvenates pigmented skin and resurfaces ne lines and wrinkles
- Magnetic tracking system for fast, consistent treatments
- No shot limit per procedure Minimal cost of ownership
- Quick treatment times (typically six to 20 minutes)
- Low downtime
- Suitable for all skin types
- When combined, Infini MFR and LASEMD offer a more comprehensive treatment, where skin concerns are addressed at a deep and superficial level
- As the devices work synergistically, more collagen is created than if you use one or the other separately
- Patients see quicker results