Aesthetic Medical Practitioner is pleased to bring you this list of upcoming Educational Webinars. From business building to clinical outcomes, our partners have a range of virtual seminars to assist.
- Select All on the menu below to view past webinars, as selected events may be available on-demand to view after the live date.
- All times listed are Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)
[AMS] Hair transplant surgery donor site harvesting methods - pros and cons
This webinar is dedicated to hair transplant surgery donor site harvesting methods - pros and cons with Dr Greg Williams.
Thursday, 1 July
6:00 pm (London) - 7:00 pm (Paris) - 01:00 pm (New York) - 03:00am, 2 July (Sydney)
What can you expect to gain from this webinar?
- Familiarise yourself with the two donor harvesting methods for hair transplant surgery
- Learn about the advantages and disadvantages
- Discover if one is one better than the other
- Assess whether all patients suitable for both techniques
Find out more with the AMS ambassador for hair transplant surgery.
Dr. Greg Williams (Hair Transplant Surgeon, London, United Kingdom)
Dr. Greg Williams is a London-based Plastic Surgeon with a full-time practice in hair transplant surgery. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery and a Fellow of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery. Dr. Williams has a wealth of experience in surgical hair restoration not just for genetic male and female hair loss but also for restoration following surgery, trauma, and burns. He regularly lectures on the subject both nationally and internationally, has published widely including several book chapters, sits on many committees and boards, and has written a number of standards for this field in the UK.