Aesthetic Medical Practitioner is pleased to bring you this list of upcoming Educational Webinars. From business building to clinical outcomes, our partners have a range of virtual seminars to assist.
- Select All on the menu below to view past webinars, as selected events may be available on-demand to view after the live date.
- All times listed are Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)
[IMCAS Academy] Basics for threads: a beginner’s guide to perfecting techniques
IMCAS Academy presents Basics for threads: a beginner’s guide to perfecting techniques, under an educational grant from Aptos.
April 28th, 2021 @11:00 - 12:30 , New York time
April 28th, 2021 @17:00 - 18:30 , Paris time
April 28th, 2021 @23:00 - 00:30 , Hong kong time
April 29th, 2021 @01:00 - 02:30 , Sydney time
Program of the webinar
Chair - Patrick J TREACY, Cosmetic Surgeon , Ireland
- Anatomy review
- Importance of threads’ composition - Overview of absorbable and non-absorbable threads
- Booster with non-permanent threads
- Threads for nose with non-permanent threads
- Challenging thread case from IMCAS Alert
- Discussion and Q&A with the audience