Dramatically different from traditional resurfacing lasers, Lutronic LaseMD ULTRA™ rebuilds glowing, healthy skin through gentle, non-ablative fractionated treatments. Tunable from mild to aggressive and extremely cost-effective, the LaseMD ULTRA also offers customised outcomes with virtually no downtime for all patients, all year round.
The LaseMD ULTRA is yet another example of Lutronic’s commitment to Intelligent Design for Intelligent Care™.
- Highest available power allows for fast treatments, customizable for multiple areas. The all new Lutronic LaseMD ULTRA can deliver 20 Watts of power for the fastest, most consistent treatments possible.
- Gentle, effective global improvement for all skin types, all year-round
- Comfortable treatments with very little downtime
- Minimal cost of ownership, easy to delegate and no shot limit per procedure
- Intuitive user interface / Easy-to-navigate, Lutronic LaseMD ULTRA’s new display provides the user with valuable feedback so practitioners consistently achieve excellent results.
The LaseMD ULTRA, a high-power platform which provides a full range of applications in all skin types, including:
- Age spots (lentigos)
- Sunspots (solar lentigos)
- Freckles (ephelides)
- Actinic Keratoses
- Treatment of other benign pigmented lesions.
What do LaseMD Ultra users think?
“LaseMD ULTRA is my favourite new addition to my practice. It allows me to treat multiple areas quickly, effectively and for very low cost. My patients love the comfortable treatments and impressive results with minimal downtime.”
Joel Cohen, M.D.
“Lutronic’s new LaseMD ULTRA is an impressive upgrade to their already successful LaseMD®. Not only is it more powerful (20 watts vs 12 watts) but it also has a significantly lower consumable cost than competitive systems. The LaseMD ULTRA offers a new larger spot size and incorporates improved ‘top hat’ beam profile. The system also offers an incredibly advanced graphical user interface. The integration of all the new features with real-time information helps reduce treatment time and achieve satisfying patient results in fewer treatments. Since no anaesthesia is required, I can treat a full face in about 6-8 minutes or treat the face, neck and chest in 20 minutes.”
Steven Weiner, M.D.
Lutronic Ultra Webinar Series
Learn how to maximise the extensive capabilities of your ULTRA – an Intelligent 1927nm non-ablative Thulium Laser platform.
Join these world-renowned physicians for an evening of education and discussion!
Joel L. Cohen, MD (moderator)
Bradley S. Bloom, MD(panelist)
Arash Moradzadeh, MD (panelist)
Emil A. Tanghetti, MD (panelist)
Amy F. Taub, MD (panelist)
- Comprehensive case reviews with all-new Before & After pictures from each speaker
- Discussion of protocols, settings and treatment pearls for various applications
- Discuss with your peers and colleagues around the USA: How the ULTRA can generate buzz and revenue in any practice
- KeralaseTM – A breakthrough treatment for hair and scalp health