BodyTite Pro by InMode
Bridge the gap between surgical and non-surgical body contouring while reducing your taxable income.
BodyTite Pro provides an advanced minimally invasive (minor surgical) contouring solution, delivering face and body results previously only achieved through more extensive surgical procedures.
Powered by RFAL, BodyTite delivers unprecedented three-dimensional contraction of the dermis, subdermal connective tissue and deep fat. It works by delivering rapid and uniform heating of the entire soft tissue matrix.
BodyTitePro cannulas will allow you to achieve results similar to a facelift or brachioplasty without excisional surgery. Designed for the whole body, including face and small areas such as brows, periorbital, nasolabial folds, lower face, axilla and knees, BodytitePro is revolutionising procedures in difficult to reach areas, with precision and accuracy.
Built-in safeguards, including real time measurements of skin temperature, impedance monitoring, power cut-off and audible feedback, help ensure patient comfort and high safety profile. BodyTite allows you to choose between aspirating and non- aspirating applicators for customised patient treatments.
- Some in-office procedures can be done under local anaesthesia from as little as 25 minutes
- Deliver surgical results to patients without the use of a scalpel or large visible scars
- Controlled heating at critical temperatures allows contraction of between 36.4 – 47%, far higher than any other thermal energy system.
Support long-term growth in your practice with BODYTITE PRO and reduce your taxable income through:
- Government stimulus package – expansion of the instant asset write-off scheme. Only available until June 30, 2020.
- No repayments and no interest for 12 months*
- InMode’s EOFY subsidised investment
© 2020 InMode Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. BodyTite Pro is a registered trademark of InMode Ltd.*Available to medical professionals only and subject to finance approval. Offer ends June 30, 2020 and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. 1. Clinical data on file 2.Chia, C. T., Neinstein, R. M., & Theodorou, S. J. (2017). Evidence-Based Medicine:
Liposuction. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 139(1). http://journals.lww.com/plasreconsurgFulltext/2017/01000. Duncan, D. I. (2013). Nonexcisional Tissue Tightening Creating Skin Surface Area Reduction During Abdominal Liposuction by Adding Radiofrequency Heating. Aesthetic Surgery Journal, 33(8), 1154–1166. https://doi.org/10.1177/1090820X13505862