Innovations in Beauty, Health and Wellness, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery
DATE: 23 September 2016
WHERE: Los Angeles Convention and Exhibition Centre
The general public was able to interact with board-certified plastic surgeons, watch live demonstrations, and learn about innovative products and services at ASPSX, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons’ new, premier expo. It gave consumers a rare peek behind the curtain of aesthetic and reconstructive surgery, as well as insight into emerging health and beauty products from prominent educators and innovative industry leaders.
The inaugural ASPSX highlighted new technologies and techniques in breast, body and face surgery, including demonstrations of facial fillers and injectables by board-certified plastic surgeons.
Additional presentation topics included:
• Breast surgery procedures – breast augmentation with fat and implants, breast reduction, and breast lift
• Innovations in body contouring – tummy tuck, liposuction and arm lift
• The Mommy Makeover
• Facial rejuvenation and lip augmentation using fillers and injectables
• Finding the facial procedure that fits your needs – facelift, nose reshaping, eyelid surgery
• Laser treatments and the best in non-surgical fat reduction and skin tightening
For women considering breast reconstruction after cancer, ASPSX brought together surgeons and patients to discuss and answer questions about reconstruction procedures, review options and explore the entire surgical experience.