NZSCM Conference 2019
Your invitation to join the New Zealand Society of Cosmetic Medicine at our annual conference in stunning Queenstown, New Zealand 1st -3rd August 2019.
Highlights of this year’s conference so far:
• A full academic programme - anatomy, the latest products, devices and techniques.
• We are excited to announce that Dr Luiz Avelar Plastic Surgeon (Brazil) is our Keynote Speaker. Other local Australasian and International speakers to be advised.
• Our annual Morbidity Session - discussing adverse events in a supportive environment.
• Your annual Cultural Competence requirement sorted.
• Industry Exhibition of the latest available devices, products and opportunities to expand your practice.
• Convenient timetable. Thursday 1st August start time is 10.30am. Conference close is Saturday August 3rd at 2.30pm.
List your event:
Note that inclusion of listings is at the discretion of the Aesthetic Medical Practitioner Editor. Listing details will be checked for accuracy, and if a listing is selected the details may be edited to fit into the Aesthetic Medical Practitioner Editorial guidelines.