585 Laser for vascular and pigmented lesions
The first yellow solid-state laser with zero maintenance costs and no post-treatment purpura.
For the past 20 years, 585nm dye lasers have been commonly used in aesthetics and dermatology for skin and vascular treatments. In the past, 585nm dye lasers were considered the gold standard for these applications. However, the distribution of 585nm lasers has been limited due to their running costs and for the resulting post-treatment purpura, which is no longer an outcome accepted in aesthetic and dermatologic procedures.
Thanks to the innovative D-wmopsTM (Differential-Wavelength Modified Optically Pumped Semi-conductor) technology, Quanta System has introduced the first solid-state 585nm laser without post-treatment purpura and with no maintenance and consumable costs.
This laser is able to emit the same wavelength as traditional dye lasers, in both continuous or pulsed modes.
Advantages of 585 Laser
- First solid-state 585nm laser with constant power – ideal for purpura-free vascular and pigmented lesions
- Postive ROI – no ongoing consumable costs that will cut into your profits
- Compact and portable device – only 13kg and transportable
- Powerful scanner equipped with an air-cooling system adaptor for epidermal protection
- Safety achieved on all skin types with 50% less melanin absorption
- Intuitive and simple user interface with touchscreen display for fast and easy treatment customisation
- Maximum efficacy for precise and quick treatments with automatic and customisable scanning