Advanced Cosmeceuticals: your trusted name in high performance skincare and equipment
Advanced Cosmeceuticals carefully selects skincare brands offering the highest performance with scientifically proven results.
Advanced Cosmeceuticals is a provider of premium cosmeceutical skincare products and equipment from around the world, backed by science and research. The company provides customised solutions with integrated skincare to medical and skincare professionals, including dermatologists, plastic surgeons, cosmetic surgeons and professional aestheticians throughout Australia.
The ever-evolving company is the official distributor of scientifically backed brands including SkinCeuticals, Medik8, Mesoestetic and DNA Renewal. It also recently became the sole distributor in Australia for Lutronic, the seventh largest aesthetic device company worldwide. This growth saw Advanced Cosmeceuticals establish a separate division, Advanced Cosmeceuticals Medical, to cater specifically for equipment and devices.
Established in 2006, Advanced Cosmeceuticals began with two brands and has grown and evolved over the years, now offering a stable of leading brands that are at the forefront of evolving trends, science, technology and innovation. It also has access to international trainers who regularly visit Australia and host training workshops to educate and inform both the Advanced Cosmeceuticals team as well as its partners.
With a team of highly qualified business development managers and product trainers, Advanced Cosmeceuticals provides quality, support and service, ethically and with integrity.
The key things that differentiate Advanced Cosmeceuticals from its competitors:
- Access to a premium portfolio of cosmeceutical skincare brands that are high performing, scientifically backed and have proven results. Advanced Cosmeceuticals is selective about the brands it represents and conducts thorough research before taking on the distributorship of any brand. It prides itself on its reputation of being at the forefront of the industry with high performing brands that deliver results.
- The ability to be able to provide its partners/accounts with a strong portfolio of cosmeceutical skincare as well as leading equipment and technology, all of which are customised to suit the individual practice.
- The establishment of Advanced Cosmeceuticals Medical when it became sole distributor for Lutronic, leading aesthetic and medical advanced laser and related technology. Advanced Cosmeceuticals is also distributor of innovative aesthetic device manufacturer Silhouet-Tone.
- Advanced Cosmeceuticals invests in its team. The business development managers and product trainers are highly qualified and they receive ongoing training, education and support. Their partners benefit from their knowledge as well as receiving ongoing service and support.
- Advanced Cosmeceuticals is an established company, which is particularly important when it comes to investing in equipment. Being a reputable and reliable company that has been established for some time, medical partners can be assured that they will receive assistance with all future equipment maintenance, service, repairs, upgrades, for example, on an ongoing basis. AMP
TIMELINE OF MILESTONE MOMENTS
2006 – Catherine Biedermann acquires the company, Advanced Cosmeceuticals. At the time, there were two brands: SkinCeuticals and SKINN
2009 – Advanced Cosmeceuticals becomes the Australian distributor for Medik8
2010 – Advanced Cosmeceuticals becomes the Australian distributor for Silhouet-Tone
2011 – Advanced Cosmeceuticals moves into larger premises with temperature-controlled warehouse facilities
2012 – Advanced Cosmeceuticals becomes the Australian distributor for Mesoestetic
2013 – Advanced Cosmeceuticals becomes the Australian distributor for DNA Renewal
2013 – Advanced Cosmeceuticals wins fastest growing distributor at Medik8’s first ever International Distributor Conference/Meeting, held in London
2014 – Advanced Cosmeceuticals becomes sole distributor for Lutronic in Australia
2014 – Advanced Cosmeceuticals establishes Advanced Cosmeceuticals, Medical Division
For more information see www.advancedcosmeceuticals.com.au